CAAT news is back after a gap of one issue! CAAT has been operating at reduced capacity in recent months, and undergoing a period of transition as we seek to review and improve the way we work. We apologise to regular CAAT News readers for the long wait for this issue, but we hope you’ll find it worth the wait! In this issue:
- CAAT’s plans for 2022 and beyond
- Seven years of UK complicity in the bombing of Yemen
- The unwelcome return of DSEI
- Neighbours from hell: arms fairs around the country
- New government criteria for export licences
- Borders and policing: the government’s new draconian legislation
NB: If you are using an Apple MacBook with a recent version of Safari you may have problems downloading PDF files. You are advised to use another browser, or see this advice from Apple forums.