Online only edition: Due to Coronavirus, we have not been able to print and mail out CAAT News as usual. Therefore our April-June 2020 edition is online only, and in a slightly different format. It is also being emailed out to those recipients who have given us permission to contact them by email. We are not certain when we will return to printed versions. Meanwhile, if you want to receive subsequent editions of CAAT News by email when they come out, contact us at enquiries(at)caat·org·uk.
- Coronavirus and Security: The pandemic shows we need a radically different understanding of security
- Online activism and local groups: How CAAT’s activists around the country are shifting to online campaigning
- Five years of war in Yemen: A ceasefire and an end to arms sales are all the more urgent with the threat of Covid-19
- Security and Policing: Tools of repression on display to human rights abusers in the last arms fair before the lockdown
- Just Transition: Opportunities for arms conversion as part of a just, green recovery from Covid-19
- Universities: Marketisation and militarism, and the opposition to them
- Arms trade corruption: Call on the new Attorney General not to bury the GPT scandal
- Scottish Government: Grants for arms companies
- Welcome Dana!: CAAT welcomes our new Fundraising Manager, Dana Aboul Jabine
NB: If you are using an Apple MacBook with a recent version of Safari you may have problems downloading PDF files. You are advised to use another browser, or see this advice from Apple forums.