- Arms to Saudi Arabia: The government’s shameful decision to resume new arms export licences for Saudi Arabia.
- Universities Network: Our much-missed Universities Coordinator Ibtehal reflects on two fantastic years of campaigning.
- UK arms sales to the US: As US police brutally repress Black Lives Matter protests, the UK continues to supply tear gas and other anti-protest equipment to the US.
- Racism in the UK: Police brutality and racism is a problem in the UK too. How our networks can be allies to Black Lives Matter.
- Local Network: Activists celebrate the postponement of the Three Counties Defence & Security Expo. CAAT bids a fond farewell to Kat, and welcomes (back) Kirsten as our new Local Outreach Coordinator.
- Glasgow University and the Arms Trade: The campaign against Glasgow Uni’s investments in the arms trade. Also, welcome to Emma, our new Scotland Coordinator!
- Parliamentary update: Parliament has settled into a new routine following the General Election, Brexit and the Labour leadership elections. We are finding out which new MPs are interested in international affairs, including the arms trade.
- Coronavirus and the Arms Trade: Building Back Better must include shifting jobs from destructive industries like arms and fossil fuels to renewable energy and other sustainable industries.
- Arms to Israel: Huda Ammori of the Apartheid Off Campus campaign talks about their efforts to end university complicity with the Israeli occupation.
NB: If you are using an Apple MacBook with a recent version of Safari you may have problems downloading PDF files. You are advised to use another browser, or see this advice from Apple forums.